People are at the core of Flamel Technologies’ success.
Be a part of the stimulating entrepreneurial culture and grow professionally and personally in a rewarding environment.
The Company will provide you with the opportunity to do extremely well and make a significant contribution to the development of novel human therapies.
Les individus sont au cœur du succès de Flamel Technologies.
Prenez part à notre culture entrepreneuriale stimulante et accomplissez vous professionnellement et personnellement au sein d’un environnement gratifiant.
L’entreprise vous offrira l’opportunité d’exceller et d’apporter une contribution significative au développement de nouveaux médicaments.
- Assist in the design of PK or PK/PD preclinical and/or phase 1 clinical studies associated to the development of Flamel’s products; analyze and interpret the resulting data.
- Help defining the project strategy regarding the PK (in vitro dissolution drug profile, optimal dosage and dose…), that allows reaching the Target Product Profile by using modeling/simulation tools.
- Present the data/results at project and department meetings.
- Write the PK or PK/PD part of protocols, reports and regulatory documents (e.g. IND, IMPD, IB).
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams by serving as a key contact for PK, PK/PD, modeling/simulation and other types of quantitative decision support, and providing the PK and PK/PD perspective of products candidates.
- Advanced degree (PhD or Pharm D) in a relevant area (pharmacokinetics, statistics, applied mathematics, pharmaceutical sciences/ engineering).
- A comprehensive understanding of DMPK and pharmacology aspects of drug discovery and development.
- Experience in PK (design and analysis of study, compartmental and non-compartmental analysis) and in PK and PK-PD/exposure response modeling and simulation.
- Hands-on experience using WinNonlin. GastroPlus and/or S-PLUS/R experience is welcome.
- Fluent English
- Team oriented, well-organized, strong written and verbal communication skills.
At least 3 years pharmaceutical/Biotech industry experience in a similar position.
Vénissieux (near Lyon), France
Full-time. Fixed term contract of 6 months, starting mid May 2013.
Could be transformed into a permanent position.
No offer at this time.