We have proprietary information about various licensing opportunities, either existing projects or potential applications of our drug delivery technologies.
|Medusa®||Controlled release of injected biologics and small molecules drugs|
|LiquiTime®||Controlled release oral liquid drugs|
|Micropump®||Controlled release of oral drugs|
|Trigger Lock™||Tamper-resistant controlled release formulations|
|DeliVax®||Enhanced formulations of vaccines|
These technologies enable the development of improved pharmaceutical products thanks to their features:
- delivery of unmodified active ingredients (non-denaturing formulations) with full therapeutic efficiency
- extended duration of action
- fully biocompatible and biodegradables carriers
- combination of active ingredients with tailored release profiles
- application to a wide range of small and large molecules
- demonstrated tolerability
- cost-effective process, easy to implement and scale-up
Flamel Technologies has conducted human testing for the following indications: hepatitis C, diabetes, renal cell carcinoma, herpes, gastroesophageal reflux syndrome and infections.
Please contact us to discuss these opportunities.