Enhanced Formulations of Vaccines
Modern vaccines should include a subunit antigen to induce a specific immune response, a delivery system to allow good antigen presentation and/or efficient residence time at the site of administration, and an adjuvant to increase and/or modify the immunological response.
As a carrier, DeliVax® improves immunological response by increasing antigen persistence in vivo and modifying antigen presentation to competent cell (Antigen Presenting Cells: APCs).
DeliVax Key Attributes
- Biodegradable and biocompatible
- Non immunogenic and safe
- Solubilization and stabilization of antigens
- Enhanced immune responses
- Multivalent vaccines feasible by combining different antigens, including antigens for which combination is currently unachievable
- Possible combination with adjuvant(s)
- Applicable to prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines
- Applicable to pediatric vaccines
- Applicable to low dose or high dose of antigens