Welcome to the Flamel Technologies website
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Venissieux (France). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Except as otherwise provided on this page, no part of any content or software on this website may be copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without the expressed written permission of Flamel Technologies.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All content of this website is protected by U.S. and non-US copyright laws.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Flamel Technologies’ prior written consent.
- Forward Looking Statements: this website, including the management presentations, webcasts and press releases made available through this web site, contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These statements may include words like “believe,” “expect,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “seek,” or “anticipate,” and describe opinions or expectations about future events. We do not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.